February Series: Opening the Heart
2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25
$48 for series or $15/class
Is it cliche to do heart openers in February? Perhaps. However, this world could use a little more love and compassion. This month we will focus on opening the heart through posture, sound, breath, visualization and meditation.
LifeForce Yoga is an evidence based practice developed by Amy Weintraub to balance the mood. Each class will begin with a yogic centering strategy, move through breathwork, yoga poses, mudras and incorporate mantra. We will end with a yoga nidra (deep meditative relaxation). You will leave feeling refreshed and balanced.
- Intention and Visualization Poses to strengthen the body
- Breathing practices (pranayama & kriya) for mood management
- Meditation to center
- Sound practices for deep healing
- Yoga Nidra (deep yogic relaxation)
- All levels of experience welcome
This is the only LifeForce Yoga class in Tucson! Join us today and experience this life changing practice for yourself.
Rose is a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – Level 2, LifeForce Yoga Educator and Mentor.