Rose Kress, ERYT 500, Master LifeForce Yoga Practitioner, Mentor, Yoga Therapist, Reiki 2, and Wellness Coach has been practicing yoga since 1994 and teaching since 2004. She considers it her calling to bring healing to all through yoga, reiki, essential oils and nutrition.
Rose began her studies with Amy Weintraub, author of Yoga for Depression, in 2003 and after years of support and work she was able to overcome chronic pain and an anxiety disorder. As a result of her personal transformation, Rose works to bring the healing aspects of yoga to anyone seeking relief. She focuses on therapeutic Yoga, especially LifeForce Yoga for Mood Management and Yoga for Structural Wellness. Rose teaches workshops and retreats around the country and at yoga festivals. She maintains a steady class schedule in Tucson, AZ.
Rose is the Director and Owner of the LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute. Since 2006, she has taught in the LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training Program along side Amy Weintraub. Rose continues her studies of yoga therapy through Maria KaliMa and Rama Jyoti Vernon. Rose leads students and clients through practices that increase mindfulness and strength while empowering students to continue yoga in their daily lives.
- 250 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification – Providence Institute 2005, Tucson, AZ
- 500 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification – LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute 2009, Tucson, AZ
- Functional Yoga Therapy Level 1 – Maria Kali Ma, 2009, Tucson, AZ
- LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Level 1 – LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute 2006, Tucson, AZ
- LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Level 2 – LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute 2007, Lenox, MA
- iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 – Richard Miller, Phd, 2010, Tucson, AZ
- LifeForce Yoga Educator – LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute 2010, Yogaville, VA
- Cranio Sacral 1, 2012, Tucson, AZ
- Reiki 1, 2013, Tucson, AZ
- Reiki 2, 2013, Tucson, AZ
- Mastery of Energy Healing Level 1, 2014, Tucson, AZ
- Functional Yoga Therapy – Maria KaliMa, 2016, Tucson, AZ
Teachers, Workshops & Influences:
- Amy Weintraub – mentor & teacher
- Rama Jyoti Vernon – 300+ hours of study
- Maria KaliMa – yoga therapy internship and continued study
- Russill Paul – mantra, Yoga Mystery School
- Joseph & Lillian LePage – Sanpurna Yoga Sadhana Chakra Balancing; Complete Integrative Practice (2005)
- Kaustub Desikachar – Yoga Sutra Study, 9 hours (2006)
- Shiva Rea – Workshops (2006, 2007)
- Ana Forrest – Workshop (2006)