LifeForce Yoga for Happy Bones 5-Week Series
Wednesdays, 11:15am — 12:45pm
March 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
$60 for series or $15 per class
Natural Life Holistic Oasis
7235 North Paseo del Norte (Ina & Oracle) – North Building
RSVP to email@example.com or 520-349-2644
A strong body equals strong bones and a strong mind. This series combines current research on yoga for osteoporosis and osteopenia with LifeForce Yoga techniques to create a fun and mindful practice for the bones.
- Focus on strength
- Postures that build muscles
- Poses that reverse poor posture
- Breath to elongate the spine
- Sound to maintain focus and stamina in postures
You will walk away with postures for daily physical, mental and spiritual health.
This series is appropriate for all levels of experience.
Drop ins welcome
Barbara Sherman will be leading practice on March 23 & 30
Barbara Sherman, Masters in Movement, LFYP-2, E-RYT, and Personal Reiki Master, has a background in creative dance and movement and enjoys combining yoga postures into short flowing sequences supported by breath and body awareness.
LifeForce Yoga is an evidence based practice developed by Amy Weintraub to balance the mood. Each class will begin with a yogic centering strategy, move through breathwork, yoga poses, mudras and incorporate mantra. We will end with a yoga nidra (deep meditative relaxation). You will leave feeling refreshed and balanced.
- Intention and Visualization Poses to strengthen the body
- Breathing practices (pranayama & kriya) for mood management
- Meditation to center
- Sound practices for deep healing
- Yoga Nidra (deep yogic relaxation)
- All levels of experience welcome