Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15am
*No class 12/22 & 12/29*
Cancer Care Center/Second Floor
2625 N Craycroft Rd/$7 per class
- Gentle therapeutic yoga with an emphasis on moving the lymphatic system and resetting the nervous system.
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Class uses LifeForce Yoga techniques to support mood management.
- Movement is breath centered, incorporating simple meditation, sound for whole body health, visualization techniques, and restorative postures.
- Thursday’s session features a restorative breathing practice to balance the nervous system.
- You’ll learn how yoga can support you in cleansing the lymphatic system for greater healing and well-being.
- Breath centered movements allow a sense of physical, emotional, and mental peace.
- Meditative movements increase focus and mobility while decreasing pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Learn simple yoga techniques that you can practice on your own.
- You’ll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed with new techniques to support you.
All levels of experience are welcome.
Read an article about this class in the Arizona Daily Star
I have been attending Rose’s classes since 2010 (mostly gentle yoga for those affected by cancer). When I started I had asthma, I no longer use an inhaler or take maintenance medication because of learning to breathe deeply. My stress level has been greatly reduced. My back is feeling so much better, a large part of which is due to Rose teaching me about ways to move and things to do to improve the health of my back.
~ Marcia, yoga student